Latest news from abflexkracht:

Contact by phone with your abflexkracht coordinator

If you have a question for your coordinator, you can call him or her directly. Sometimes it is possible that your personnel coordinator is busy for a while and therefore cannot answer your phone. Therefore always leave a message. Say your name, the telephone number where you can be reached and the subject of your question. Your coordinator will call you back as soon as possible.

abflexkracht is ABU member for decades

Since 1961 the ABU (Algemene Bond Uitzendondernemingen, or Federation of Private Employment Agencies) has been the main representative for private employment agencies in the Netherlands and a leader in the agency work sector. With 560 members, varying from large and medium-sized companies to small enterprises, the industry association represents ap...

Flexible working

The term flexible working, or ‘flexwerk’, is used in the Netherlands to mean work that is carried out under a flexible employment contract. In this type of employment contract, the employee and the employer make agreements about flexible work hours and work location, depending on the employer's need for employees. Examples of f...

Free movement of labour in the European Economic Area (EEA)

EEA and Swiss nationals are free to work in the Netherlands without an employment permit. Until 1 july 2018, Croatian nationals must have an employment permit to work in the Netherlands. Croatia has been a member of the EU since 1 July 2013.  Combined residence and employment permit (GVVA) As of 1 April 2014 foreign nationals from outside ...

What insurances are mandatory in The Netherlands?

If you are planning to move to the Netherlands, you will need to organize some insurance in the Netherlands. Luckily insurances are not very expensive in the Netherlands and it covers a large number of unexpected high costs. In the Netherlands we stand at an average of 8 insurances per resident, five of them are damage insurances. We’ll tell ...